Request Educational Material
Komen Austin provides the five county service area (Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis & Williamson Counties) with breast health information. Komen Austin provides $25 worth of complimentary educational materials to each individual/organization.
Materials are only available for events that are being held within the five county service area.
Please download and fill out the Resource Request Form, to inform Komen about your event and we will be in touch as quickly as possible to suggest educational items that will best meet you event needs and to get your order placed.
You may also contact email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Here are a few examples of some of our most popular event giveaways/educational materials:
Request A Speaker
Our dynamic Speakers Bureau and Health Fair volunteers are specifically trained to represent Komen Austin at health fairs and educational programs sponsored by community groups, corporations, and other local organizations. Volunteers provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection as the key to survival and share breast cancer resources available in the community.
We get many requests for speakers, health fairs, and educational materials; unfortunately, we cannot fill all of these requests. We ask that you place your request as far in advance as possible as this increases the chance of volunteer availability for your event.
Health Fair/Speaker Requests:
- Requests must be received four weeks prior to the event date.
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event.
- Due to limited resources, we request a minimum audience of 20 for speaking requests.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.