KitchenAid’s Cook for the Cure® program gives people with a passion for cooking a way to support the fight against breast cancer. This is a multi-faceted program which includes a pink product collection, a specialty plate that is registered and passed among friends and the opportunity to host parties to raise life-saving funds.
Please consider hosting a party and designating the proceeds to us, the Austin Affiliate of Susan G. Komen. Below are the steps to get started:
- Set the date of your dinner, BBQ, brunch, whatever and send out invites! An invitation is available for your use here.
- Get inspiration for your entrees from the KitchenAid blog and the Cooks for the Cure Pinterest page.
- If you would like a Komen Austin representative at your party or would like educational materials, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 512.473.0900.
- Host your party and ask guests for donations to help Komen Austin power its mission to save lives and end breast cancer forever.
- After the party, pool your donations and submit them online here. Be sure to choose “Austin Affiliate” from the gift designation drop down section.
Thank you for your support and happy cooking!