Announcing the Jr. Executive Board
Komen Austin is excited to announce the call for nominations! Komen Austin is introducing a new board, the Jr. Executive Board. This board is for exceptional young men and women who are committed to the Komen Austin mission and are seeking non-profit board and leadership experience.
- Work in a professional capacity
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Provide 3 professional references
- 2 year term
- Get/Give $1000
- Support and advocate the Komen mission
- Attend 6 Jr. Executive meetings yearly, and 1 Komen Board meeting per year
- Participate on the Race for the Cure committee
- Attend at least one Komen sponsored event
- Help develop a fun, successful friend-raising event sponsored by the Komen Austin Jr. Executive Board
Applications are due by June 15, 2016.
Visit komenaustin.org today to nominate someone or apply.
Submit all applications to email@example.com